Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [INTRO] Orange lover here!
[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:44 pm by mixed.insights

» THE ONLY GIRL
[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:31 pm by crisel08

» TO ALL SAMPAGUITA!!
[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:23 pm by crisel08

» [INTRO+PICS]~aRLan0701~
[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:05 pm by twi-ADDICT:)

» OUR NEW SITE!
[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:30 pm by dorkyORANGE

» ADMIN WILL BE OUT!
[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:25 pm by kawaiiADDiCT

» XMAS THEME!!
[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:26 pm by ...aDdiCTƒƒƒ

» [HW/DISC]Twilight New Moon actress replaces Brittany Murphy, who 'was not' fired from movie
[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:02 pm by twi-ADDICT:)

» [KPOP/DISC] Is this Kim Sam Soon?
[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:59 pm by dorkyORANGE

Top posters
dorkyORANGE (196)
[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER I_vote_lcap[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER I_voting_bar[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER I_vote_rcap 
kawaiiADDiCT (127)
[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER I_vote_lcap[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER I_voting_bar[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER I_vote_rcap 
...aDdiCTƒƒƒ (110)
twi-ADDICT:) (90)
aRLan0701 (15)
perfectionist143 (7)
vulnerablechin (5)
mixed.insights (2)
Fr0z3nf1r3 (2)
crisel08 (2)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:57 pm

[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER

3 posters

:: Facebook

Go down

[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER Empty [DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER

Post by kawaiiADDiCT Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:02 pm

** SURVEY **

FRIENDSTER vs. FACEBOOK Smile

If you go around and start asking people from Asia if they know what social networks are - they would probably say Friendster. That's because Friendster has become the icon of social networking in Asia. People just love the way Friendster has managed to bridge the digital divided among long-lost friends, classmates, and fellow alumni. I've even heard how many have met their true loved ones because of Friendster.

What makes Friendster tick among Asian social networking users is the fact that it is so easy to use and yet packed with fun features.

For example, the hyperlinked profile information of its members is a great way of finding other people of similar interests to you. And recently Friendster has started to open up its platform to third-party application developers.

Hence, Friendster is threading the path taken by Facebook. It will just be a matter of time before Friendster is able to catch up with Facebook and MySpace. Gradually Friendster is extending its reach beyond Asia and onwards to the world. If Friendster manages to break out from its exclusively Asian reputation and establish itself as a global social networking site, it might well be on its way to becoming the major competitor of Facebook.

CREDiTS TO :: BRIGHTHUB [http://www.brighthub.com/computing/windows-platform/articles/7283.aspx]

TAKE YOUR PICK >> FRIENDSTER OR FACEBOOK! Very Happy

Last edited by mo0xiee on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
kawaiiADDiCT
kawaiiADDiCT
Advance
Advance

http://www.friendster.com/charianlovesyou

Back to top Go down

[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER Empty Re: [DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER

Post by dorkyORANGE Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:11 pm

OMO,,

I only know that friendster is only for SEA(south-east asia)

coz in Japan,SKor and NKor they use Me2Day and UFO and also Naver

and expect that SE-ASIANs are the only asian that can read English Letters
not like Korean,Chinese or any Asian above SEA can't usually read English letters but they know Hangul and Hanja.

just my opinion..

but I prefer to friendster coz its the Asian works.
I just use facebook for farmville Very Happy Laughing
dorkyORANGE
dorkyORANGE
THUMBS-UP!

https://thumbs.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kawaiiADDiCT Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:14 pm

dorkyORANGE wrote:OMO,,

I only know that friendster is only for SEA(south-east asia)

coz in Japan,SKor and NKor they use Me2Day and UFO and also Naver

and expect that SE-ASIANs are the only asian that can read English Letters
not like Korean,Chinese or any Asian above SEA can't usually read English letters but they know Hangul and Hanja.

just my opinion..

but I prefer to friendster coz its the Asian works.
I just use facebook for farmville Very Happy Laughing

nice opinion. Smile
ermm. farmville lahn? hahha. Very Happy

** sooo FRIENDSTER : 1 pt :: FACEBOOK : .5 pt **
kawaiiADDiCT
kawaiiADDiCT
Advance
Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by ...aDdiCTƒƒƒ Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:21 pm

It's an odd match-up. One is the top social networking site worldwide, while the other is the top social networking site in only one region. Are there more similarities or more differences between these two social networking giants?

Facebook - The King of Social Networking

Facebook's rise to fame can be attributed to its founder Mark Zuckerberg. Zuckerberg's personality as a meek and yet intelligent geek fresh out of college has somehow been embedded in Facebook. And so, it quickly drew the young crowd. With its fun features, eventually Facebook became a force to contend with in the social networking arena. You've read about it's history. You've read how Zuckerberg has catapulted Facebook into fame. But what really is in Facebook that makes it click with social networking fans?

Simple, Vibrant, and Clean Homepage

I remember when I first visited Facebook. I must admit that I was pretty impressed by its interface. The no-nonsense Facebook homepage emits an air of friendliness. The very accessible features that have grown steadily through the years were enough to make you stick with using it. Once you get to connect to a lot of your friends, sharing photos, updates, and fun stuff with each other - that's when you know that you have been Facebooked!

Aside from its design, its the value-added, plain old fun features of Facebook may keep you glued to the site. Whether you are posting to a friend's fun wall or creating a photo album for all the rest of your contacts to view, Facebook is a robust, fast-loading website with powerful interactive features. Add in the ability to customize your pages with Facebook "apps," and the site becomes a even more powerful force to contend with.

Facebook truly is the "Google" of social networking sites, and it would take a lot to displace it from its current position.

Asia's Top Social Networking Site - Friendster

If you go around and start asking people from Asia if they know what social networks are - they would probably say Friendster. That's because Friendster has become the icon of social networking in Asia. People just love the way Friendster has managed to bridge the digital divided among long-lost friends, classmates, and fellow alumni. I've even heard how many have met their true loved ones because of Friendster.

What makes Friendster tick among Asian social networking users is the fact that it is so easy to use and yet packed with fun features.

For example, the hyperlinked profile information of its members is a great way of finding other people of similar interests to you. And recently Friendster has started to open up its platform to third-party application developers.

Hence, Friendster is threading the path taken by Facebook. It will just be a matter of time before Friendster is able to catch up with Facebook and MySpace. Gradually Friendster is extending its reach beyond Asia and onwards to the world. If Friendster manages to break out from its exclusively Asian reputation and establish itself as a global social networking site, it might well be on its way to becoming the major competitor of Facebook.

Dota Players don't sleep - they just park their heads...
[DISC] FACEBOOK vs. FRiENDSTER Mybann12
SUPERADMIN HERE!
...aDdiCTƒƒƒ
...aDdiCTƒƒƒ
Advance
Advance

http://aidz.blog2009.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kawaiiADDiCT Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:25 pm

oA9999 wrote:
It's an odd match-up. One is the top social networking site worldwide, while the other is the top social networking site in only one region. Are there more similarities or more differences between these two social networking giants?

Facebook - The King of Social Networking

Facebook's rise to fame can be attributed to its founder Mark Zuckerberg. Zuckerberg's personality as a meek and yet intelligent geek fresh out of college has somehow been embedded in Facebook. And so, it quickly drew the young crowd. With its fun features, eventually Facebook became a force to contend with in the social networking arena. You've read about it's history. You've read how Zuckerberg has catapulted Facebook into fame. But what really is in Facebook that makes it click with social networking fans?

Simple, Vibrant, and Clean Homepage

I remember when I first visited Facebook. I must admit that I was pretty impressed by its interface. The no-nonsense Facebook homepage emits an air of friendliness. The very accessible features that have grown steadily through the years were enough to make you stick with using it. Once you get to connect to a lot of your friends, sharing photos, updates, and fun stuff with each other - that's when you know that you have been Facebooked!

Aside from its design, its the value-added, plain old fun features of Facebook may keep you glued to the site. Whether you are posting to a friend's fun wall or creating a photo album for all the rest of your contacts to view, Facebook is a robust, fast-loading website with powerful interactive features. Add in the ability to customize your pages with Facebook "apps," and the site becomes a even more powerful force to contend with.

Facebook truly is the "Google" of social networking sites, and it would take a lot to displace it from its current position.

Asia's Top Social Networking Site - Friendster

SUPERADMIN HERE!

o0hyeah. parehax pa teuu nan niresearch. hahha! Very Happy
thanks for the opinio0n. Very Happy

LEADiNG :: FACEBOOK! Smile
kawaiiADDiCT
kawaiiADDiCT
Advance
Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by ...aDdiCTƒƒƒ Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:52 pm

hAhA..buHay nGa nAmAn..
di kO nAbAsA..soRi..
dEL. ko na lang..^^
sOrRy fOr thE iNcoNvinIencE

SUPERADMIN HERE!
...aDdiCTƒƒƒ
...aDdiCTƒƒƒ
Advance
Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by kawaiiADDiCT Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:44 pm

oA9999 wrote:
hAhA..buHay nGa nAmAn..
di kO nAbAsA..soRi..
dEL. ko na lang..^^
sOrRy fOr thE iNcoNvinIencE

SUPERADMIN HERE!

awkhiee lahn po eun neammetx. [:
mixtake of the COMPUTER! hahha. LMAO. Smile)
kawaiiADDiCT
kawaiiADDiCT
Advance
Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by dorkyORANGE Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:36 am

wew!

discussion to ha!! out of place na discussion nyo!

d bale!!

FACEBOOK talga ang mananalo kahit klan!!
Laughing

ano maganda pag dating sa profile friendster na may OVERLAY o facebook na walang kabuhay buhay ng profile! Very Happy
dorkyORANGE
dorkyORANGE
THUMBS-UP!

Back to top Go down

Post by ...aDdiCTƒƒƒ Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:01 pm

dorkyORANGE wrote:wew!

discussion to ha!! out of place na discussion nyo!

d bale!!

FACEBOOK talga ang mananalo kahit klan!!
Laughing

ano maganda pag dating sa profile friendster na may OVERLAY o facebook na walang kabuhay buhay ng profile! Very Happy

anO kA ba mR. dOrkY..mAs mAgNda syEmpRe toNg proFiLe nG wEbsiTe mO..^^

SUPERADMIN HERE!
...aDdiCTƒƒƒ
...aDdiCTƒƒƒ
Advance
Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by dorkyORANGE Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:04 pm

ngek!!

unti pa nga lang members natin!! 21 lng!! i hope kahit maka100 active members tau pde na! tska kukuha na ako ng Domain name natin!
dorkyORANGE
dorkyORANGE
THUMBS-UP!

Back to top Go down

Post by kawaiiADDiCT Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:59 pm

LOCK neu na eto0 cren. hahha. OP na e. Smile)
kawaiiADDiCT
kawaiiADDiCT
Advance
Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by ...aDdiCTƒƒƒ Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:01 pm

yeAh..LOCK PLZ..^^
...aDdiCTƒƒƒ
...aDdiCTƒƒƒ
Advance